Sugarless Gum Product Review - Juicy Fruit Peach Cobbler


I am a fan of sugarless gum.  When Juicy Fruit Desserts came out, I was amazed at the flavors.  The first one that I tried was the Apple Pie flavor and that was and still is my favorite.  The Strawberry Shortcake is so-so.  When I saw Peach Cobbler, I had to try it.  It is better than Strawberry Shortcake but not as good as Apple Pie.  It really isn't peachy enough in taste for me.

As with all of these gums, you get an initial blast of immense flavor, and then the taste disappears rapidly leaving you with a very rubbery, chewy gum with little flavor.  I don't mind.  It gives your jaws a real workout.  So, I don't think that I will buy this flavor again, but I will still keep buying the Apple Pie flavor.

I was not paid for this review.

No comments: