Poor Allison Janney's Failed Plastic Surgery

I have been a fan of Allison Janney for a long time.  I liked her on West Wing.  She was perfect in the movie "The Way Way Back".  I thought that she was sexy and gorgeous.  Look at her in the above pic.

Then came the plastic surgery.  OMG !! It is almost as bad as Sandra Bullock's plastic surgery.  Sandra Bullock's face is so skewed, that it is starting to resemble Michael Jackson.  Allison Janney's plastic surgery is not that bad, but it has changed a familiar face.  Take a look below.

It's too bad.  She was older beautiful, now she is younger ugly.  A typical tale of Plastic Surgery Gone Bad.

1 comment:

Larry Archer said...

Allison Janney is still SEXY, I can't see much difference but heck, I would love to wake up next to her for the rest of my life. Love you Allison!!!!