American Airlines Scam

If you can't download ticket move this message to  "Inbox" folder.
    American Airlines
Customer NotificationYour bought ticket is attached to the letter as a scan document.
To use your ticket you should Download It .
TicketSeatDate / Time of DepartureFlight TimeArrivingRefBagForm of paymentTotal Price
EH127992033634E/ZONE 329 MAY, 2013, 10:27AM09:35Lake CityEF6463 ST / OK1PCCC255.55 USD
Thank you for your attention, AA Team.
American Airlines 2013


 The spammer scammers are trying different things.  I got this email telling me that my airline ticket was ready.  They even told me to move the email out of the Spam folder and then "download my ticket".  Yeah Right !!! Download a virus more like it.  Notice that the arrival is to Lake City.  Another  made up name.

Don't click on anything no matter how enticing it sounds.  If you didn't order it, it will hurt you.

No comments: