Product Review - Sensodyne Foaming Gel

Have you noticed that there is a shortage in all of the stores of Sensodyne toothpaste without fluoride? I was asked to buy some if I saw it, and I found myself in a drug store, and saw this small canister of Sensodyne toothpaste gel. I thought that it was a neat idea to have a spray can of tooth gel, so I bought it. It cost me six bucks.

When I took it to the person that asked me to buy it, they looked at it and said that it contained fluoride. No problem, I used the can myself.

Well, it turned out to be a pretty good toothpaste gel. It lasted a fairly long time, seemed to clean my teeth well and wasn't as messy as a regular tube of toothpaste. The can said that it had whitening ingredients and they seemed to work too. All in all, it is a good product. The only thing that would prevent me from buying it again, is the price. If you are not price conscious, it is a recommend in my books.

As usual, I wasn't paid to endorse this, nor did I receive any compensation of any kind for doing so.


No comments: