Product Review: Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

First of all, let me start out by reiterating that I am not paid for any product reviews, nor do I receive any consideration AT ALL. No self-respecting company would want to be associated with this blog. So every product review that I do, is something that works for me personally.

I don't suffer the heartbreak of psoriasis or any of the other common anti-romance ailments, but I do use anti-dandruff shampoo. That all started back in high school when one dry winter day, I got a real bad case of dandruff. The back of my sweater looked like the snowbanks outside. It was highly embarrassing to a teenager with hormones rushing through his veins. Since then, I have used anti-dandruff shampoo. It's like the old story about the kid who keeps snapping his fingers. When asked why, he said that is was to keep away the tigers. When it was pointed out to him that there weren't any tigers within 3,000 miles, he said that it was proof that the finger-snapping was working. I don't know if I have a dandruff problem, but I'm not going to find out by stopping the use of my shampoo.

A couple of weeks ago, I was in my favorite store, and saw the above anti-dandruff shampoo. The pricing was extremely attractive, and I bought some.

The shampoo experience was definitely enhanced. The Garnier Fructis stuff smells better than any other dandruff shampoo. It is thick, and a little of it goes a long way, and totally a pleasure to use. It is now my shampoo of choice.

No comments: