Lifestyle Voyeur ~ Found Lists ~ Hotdog Vegetarian

As previously iterated, I am a lifestyle voyeur. How other people live their lives fascinates me, and I don't know why.

As a result, I pick up shopping lists that I find discarding on the bottom of my shopping basket and cart. Some of them are fascinating.

Take the above. I found it in a grocery store that has a huge section catering to organic and vegan life style. It also has a section for junk food and beer, so they are agnostics really.

Here is the list of things that this person bought:

  • Soy Milk
  • Regular Milk
  • old Cheddar
  • BioBest (yogurt drink)
  • cinnamon Bagels
  • Triscuits - Sweet Chili
  • Granola bars
  • Tofu Burgers
  • Hotdogs ~ Zesty Italian
Everything fits the organic, vegan, Birkenstock sandal, tree-hugger image except the old Cheddar cheese, regular milk and zesty Italian hot dogs. Either she is a vegan cheater who commits adultery on the vegetable way of life, or she has a husband or a kid that doesn't indulge in a lower-position foodchain lifestyle such as grass-eating cows.

This to me is fascinating. Found lists provide me with countless hours of entertainment.

No comments: