Here are a few of my favorite Joe sayings:
- A leader, before elected is a dealer in hope, but has only a huge inventory of despair once in office.
- People always vote for persons who are more than them - more corrupt, more lacivious, more stupid, more crazy .....
- Forgiveness is looking past the darkness to see the Light so you can see the bastard that got you and then get some revenge.
- I am on the road to failure. Life is not a destination but a journey full of dead ends.
- What's the use of going to college? An asteroid is going to hit the earth, wipe us out & all that hard work will be for dick.
- It's never too early in the morning to feel bad. Everyone is happy except me.
- What's the use. I'm going to die any way. Sigh ....
- Today is the first day of the rest of the misery in your life.
- Losing is a positive outcome for me. Losing & striking out is the usual scenario.
- Most people get a case of beer for Saturday night. I got a case of bad breath.
- I think that this pimple on my ass is skin cancer. I look real stupid trying to examine it.
- Encounter of the year - leg humped by a dog. Most action that I will be getting.
- At most, the best that you can hope for, is to break even.
- Hemorrhoids are inevitable.
- Failure is the most accurate prediction of any human endeavor.
- Pessimism is a virtue. It helps me deal with the fact that I ain't gonna get any prettier.
- I am Joe, and I am a Pessimist.
Follow on Twitter for more gems.