How Is Your Day Going ???

So how is your day going??

Where is the moment we needed the most ?


You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost


You tell me your blue skies fade to grey


You tell me your passion's gone away and I don't need no carryin' on


You stand in the line just to hit a new low


You're faking a smile with the coffee to go


You tell me your life's been way off line



You're falling to pieces everytime and I don't need no carryin' on


Because you had a bad day, you're taking one down


You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know, you tell me don't lie


You work at a smile and you go for a ride


You had a bad day, the camera don't lie



You're coming back down and you really don't mind


You had a bad day


you had a bad day !



In retrospect, my day is going pretty well!

No comments: