Best of Casey Anthony Jokes

DailyComedy.com is a fabulous place to visit online. It is an online forum for comics to post their current events and other jokes. It is the internet gathering place for comics. At limes it is funnier than the big guns like Leno, Letterman, Conan, Kimmel, Fallon, Craig Ferguson et al.

It didn't take long to get a joke collection of the woman who got away with murder -- Casey Anthony. Without further ado, here is the current Casey Anthony Joke collection, along with the author credits:

  • I just drove by the Home Depot. There was a big banner saying that they were having a Casey Anthony Sale. They have drop-dead prices on duct tape, black garbage bags and chloroform. -- Lance Steele

  • Jeff Foxworthy, the host of "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?" announced that he will be hosting a new TV quiz show called "Are You Stupider Than a Florida Jury?" -- Tommy Bahama

  • Simon & Schuster says they've inked a book deal with Casey Anthony for a quasi-confessional memoir titled... If I Did It! -- smackdabinthemiddle

  • In a full page ad Dan Gilbert owner of the Cleveland Cavs said it's the worse 'Decsion' he's ever witnessed and personally guaranteed his team would win in court before any Florida prosecutor's does. -- smackdabinthemiddle

  • The prosecution wants the judge to set aside the verdict claiming that two confused jurors mismarked their butterfly ballots. -- Gary Bachman



  • I look forward to fifteen years from now when Casey Anthony robs some sports memorabilia from a Vegas hotel. -- Alex Schubert


  • There are two kinds of people in the world: People that believe Casey Anthony is guilty, and the jurors. -- Alex Schubert

  • I assume Casey Anthony is a huge fan of dead baby jokes. -- Alex Schubert

  • The Casey Anthony trial ended up being like the OJ trial, except now black people are upset and white people are happy. -- Phil Mazo



Today, I’m puffing away on a cigar called the Ghurka Evil in honor of Casey Anthony. I’d smoke one for her lawyer, Jose Baez, but they don’t make a Ghurka Dumb Ass.

I’d smoke one for her other lawyer, J. Chaney Mason, but like his defense, I’m afraid it might blow up in my face.

I’d smoke one in honor of Judge Perry, but they don’t make cigars that huge.

I’d smoke one for the prosecutors, Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane-Burdick, but the flavors might be ridiculously overpowering. And I’d be assaulted with objections.

I’d smoke one for her mother, Cindy Anthony, but only if the cigar is a fake.

And finally, I’d smoke one for her father, George Anthony, in which case I might choke up and wipe my hands of it when it’s all over. -- David Hayes

No comments: