More Latest Scams in My Email Box

Here are some more email scams that have come to my inbox:


My name is Mrs. Aisha Hussein from Kuwait. I am in the hospital and i want you to help me distribute my money to the poor and needy. please reply if you can assit. Allah Hafiz.


Am I the only one that notices that his name is Allah Half-ass?

I have a business proposal for you.Should you be interested, please
respond to my letter immediately, so we can commence all arrangements and
I will give you !more information on the project

REGARD.
DR ALEXANDER DANKUDI
EMAIL = alexdan112@aim.com

They all have vermin about them. This one is Dan - Cootie.

I have a proposition and I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished. I am Norman Chan, Tak-lam, S.B.S, J.P, Chief Executive, Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA). I have a Business worth $47.1M USD for you to handle with me. I need you to assist me in executing this Project from Hong Kong to your country. After hearing from you, I shall provide you with detailed information regarding this Business.

Regards.
normanchan188@aim.com

What blows me away is if they have all of this money, why do they need me? They could buy some bum off the street to cash it in.

Dear Friend,

My Name is Mr. Kamal Tan. I am a Banker by profession with experience of over 17 years now.However, my reason for contacting you is purely on secret business deal, to transfer an abandoned $18.5 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your foreign account.This money has been unclaimed since 13 years in our Bank. The owner of this fund is a foreigner, who died since August, 1997 with his Next Of Kin. If you are interested kindly get back to me with my private email kamaltankamal@hotmail.com and with your full informations below for more details

YOUR NAME :

YOUR RESIDENCE ADDRESS :

GENDER :

OCCUPATION AND PHONE NUMBER :

I will be waiting for your kind response.

Best regards


Kamal Tan


This guy wants to tan my hide. And finally Microsoft loves me:

Dear lucky winner,

This is to inform you that your email has won a consultation prize of the Microsoft Corporation EMAIL DRAW held 2011 your email won you (£1,000,000.00) (One Million Great British Pounds

To claim your prize,please contact your fiduciary agent Mr. James Peterson with your Batch#:409978E and Reference No:FL/668530092 and contact him via email immediately within 24hrs with the information below.

Contact Person: Mr. James Peterson
Microsoft Promotion Award Team Head
Winning Claims Dept.
Email: msnclaimsdpt@gmail.com

================================================================
CERTIFICATE OF PRIZE CLAIM(Receipt Official Notification Letter)
===============================================================

1. Full Name.......................
2. Marital Status:...............
3. Occupation :..............
4. Age:..............
5. Sex:................
6. Nationality:...........
7. Tel:..............
8. You Home Address...............

Our special thanks and gratitude to Bill Gates and his associates.
We wish you the best of luck. Thank you for being part of our promotional
award program and commemorative Anniversary Draws.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

Do they think that we are actually that stupid?

No comments: