Email Scams in My Inbox

Here is a random sampling of scams in my email inbox today:



Dear Friend,

My name is Rowan Clayton, a former member of the 3rd Infantry Division of the United States Army , which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq.I am now serving with the US Department Of Homeland Seecurity stationed in the United Kingdom.

I would hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found time to visit the BBC website stated below to enable you have an insight into what I intend sharing with you. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Get back to me having visited the above website to enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding.
Please respond back to me via this e-mail address: rowan.clayton1@9.cn


Thanks,
Best Regards
Rowan Clayton, G.



Lucky Winner
We are please to inform you that £1,000,000.00 (British Pounds) and two laptops has been Awarded to you in our MICROSOFT WINDOWS DRAW PROMO. Acknowledge the receipt of this mail with the details below

Mr Steve GoodLuck
Email:claimgroupss2011@hotmail.com
Telephone: +44 871 315 2368

***IMPORTANT***
FILL OUT THIS WINNERS VERIFICATION FORM BELOW:
*Name of Beneficiary:.....*Address:.......*City/State:.......*Nationality:........
*Country:.......*Sex:......*Age:...... *Status:... *Tel:.....*Occupation:

microsoftlottery23@yahoo.com.hk
Sincerely,
Allen Gray(Dr)
PROMOTION CO-ORDINATOR



Good Day!!!

My Name is Mr Ali Musa,
I am the Bill and exchange manager of ADB BankIn Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa.
I have a business proposal in the tune of $6.2m (six million two hundred thousand United States Dollar only) after the successful transfer we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.
Should you be interested, so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on how we would handle this project? Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following information's bellow;
(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:
Best Regards,
Mr Ali Musa.



Greetings!
This mail is to inform you of your registered package.CONTENT: Bank Draft of $750, 000.00 USD registered by an Office of the United Nation.This Funds is a donation to you from the U.N through e-mails balloting in affiliation with commonwealth poverty eradication program to assist the poor.Do contact the fedEX with your names,age,telephone and delivery Address.Contact FedEx Delivery Department Mr.Francis Pablo for shipment,
Email:fedexexpress@mail.net.sa
Tel: +234805-597-0100



Hello

I am Barbara Cole, I am 15 years old girl I live in Bolton UK before my father passed away in a car accident 3 years ago, I now leave with my step mother in Warrington, My mother died immediately she gave birth to me. My late father Mr. Norman Cole was a big business man in UK before he died in a car accident 2007 I am the only child of my father, he died 3 days after the accident so he Will all his life savings to me, I have been trying to collect the funds from the bank but the bank MD CEO refused, he said I should present someone old enough so he can transfer the funds to the person that I can’t be in control of the huge amount of funds because I am a teenage and it is against the UK law.
I would have told my step mother to assist me in collecting the funds from the bank but she is not a good woman, my father warned me about her before he died, now that I leave with her I now understand that what my father said about her was true, Now that I stay with her in Warrington she don’t give me attention she don’t care if I am alright or not, all she do is to take hard drugs and bring different men to the house. I don’t want to have anything to do with her. If I get her involved in this she will use all the funds to take hard drugs. All I wish for right now is someone old enough and honest to help me collect my funds from the bank as I am still a teenage and it is against the UK law. Why I can't wait until i am 18 years is because what my step mother is doing to me is not fair and i don't want her to Influence me with her bank life style i just wan't to leave so i can leave a better life.
I know we don’t know each other but please I need your help if you can assist me to collect the funds from the bank I will give you 50% out of the funds, Then you will help me invest my 50% until I am 18 and I will be staying with you or you will get somewhere for me to stay until I am 18 years old.
If you agree to help me, I will send you a copy of the Will and my picture so you will know me, and I will send you the contact of the Bank and tell you how much is the funds so you can contact them, and I will inform the bank that you will contact them that you are the person that want to help me.
I will be waiting for your urgent reply so I can send you the contact of the bank and my father’s Will and death certificate.

Please this letter has to be confidential, if my step mother finds out about this, she will kill me, and please I need your 100% trust and loyalty because the lawyer I got involved wanted to made away with the money, so I told the bank not to transfer the funds to him, I already promised to give you half of the funds so please be honest with me.

If you are interested please reply me on my email: blovecole@freemail.hu or you can call me on my mobile no: 44-702-402-9183

Best Regards

Barbara Cole



Dear Friend,

With a very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you.
I am from(will disclose this later), presently working in Iraq with an international organization that I will also disclose later,
I found your contact particulars in an address journal.
I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of(US$18.523 Million Dollars) Eighteen Million, five Hundred And Twenty Three Thousand US Dollars to your country or any other safe country of your choice,
As far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here,
This is no stolen money,and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in various currencies was discovered concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunitions at a location near one of Saddam,sold palaces during a rescue operation,
And it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us, this was quite an illegal thing to do,
but I tell you what? no compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hell hole .
The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me,
so with the help of a German contact working here, and his office enjoys some immunity,
I was able to get the package out to a safe cation entirely out of trouble spot.
He does not know the real contents of the package,and believes that it belongs to an Asian/American who died in an air raid,
and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his business associate.
I have now found a secured way of getting the package out to a safer country for you to pick up, and! will discuss this with you I do Respectfully,

Your full name:
Your country:
Contact phone number:
Age:
Occupation:

I await your urgent reply
Regards,

Ali Ibrahim


Man, today was my lucky day for money in the mail !!!

No comments: