Taking Blogging to the Next Level

In case you haven't noticed, there has not been any posts for a few days. I decided to change direction with my blogging again, and gain a wider audience on the stuff that interests me, and not just the Karla Homolka or Michael Jackson autopsy pictures.

I have become an iReporter for CNN. In my 17 submissions, two have made it to the CNN web page. Here is one of them:



CNN producer note

During his nightly beach walk on Paradise Island in the Bahamas,TommyBahama snapped a photo last night of a full moon illuminating a palm tree. If you look closely, you can see Jupiter peeking through the palm fronds. 'I love stargazing, because I am interested in cosmology,' said Bodnar. 'I like to ponder and speculate on the origins of the universe and celestial bodies.'
- katie, CNN iReport producer

iReport —

Happy Full Moon to you.

This is tonight's full moon over Paradise Island in the Bahamas. In the sultry September eve, this is one celestial orb worth howling at.

Enjoy!!

No comments: