On This Day


The Lovely One and I were out on a beach last Sunday. It was a beach where the Lucayan Indians lived for a thousand years. I had previously found an amulet and am always on the lookout for things that have been shaped by human hands.

As I was walking along the beach, I came across this round rock with a hole in it. I think that it is natural, and is not an Indian artifact. One never knows though.

I took a piece of palm leaf and made a string to hang it around my neck. I told the Lovely One that I was now a Lucayan chief. She was not amused.

Anyway, the burning question is this: Is this a natural or a man-made rock made by the Lucayans? One never knows.


In other news, the autopsy report was released on Michael Jackson. My autopsy picture has become exceeding popular again. Take a look at my usage graph below.




I wish that I had monetized this blog.

No comments: