My Twitter Moments

I am not on Twitter. However, if I was, here is a sampling of the tweets that I would have had:

1) Holy Moley. I am in a secure data vault containing the servers of all the Bahamas offshore banks. The IRS would love to be here.

2) Holey Moley. The chief justice of the Bahamas court is on the plane to Canada. He is given preferential treatment and no one checks his ID. He boards long before anyone.

3) Holey Moley. The chief justice of the Bahamas court is on the plane to Nassau. How the hell did he get aboard? I didn't see him in the departure lounge.

4) Holey Moley. You can store a lot of crap on an 8 GB USB stick. It cost me $12 in Ottawa. A 2 GB stick in Nassau is US$ 75.00.

5) Holey Moley. Nassau is the only place I know where technology infrastructure stops working for a while then self heals.

6) Holey Moley. While shopping at a discount store in Wakefield Quebec, I got a free can of coffee for spending over $30. The only thing free while shopping in Nassau is a new dent in the BMW.

7) See the IGA above. It is in a little place in Farm Point, Quebec, Canada. It has a wider range of groceries than all of the grocery stores in Nassau put together.

No comments: