Five Things that I have learned today.
1) if you click on a link looking like this:
"Cure yellow teeth: A mom's secret trick"
they are trying to sell you a tooth whitening "system" for $50 that works as well as a $1.00 bottle of hydrogen peroxide.
2) If the weather channel says 60% chance of rain, take your umbrella.
3) If your spouse makes cookies in the evening, and you get up for a drink in the middle of the night, there will be less cookies in the cookie jar in the morning.
4) If your teenage houseguests offer to cook you a meal, say yes. You will eat stuff that you never think of cooking.
5) Procrastination is hard work. It takes a lot of work to keep putting off the task that you should be doing.
(The picture of the boat was taken on the weekend. The tide deposited it on the beach)