Things That Need Inventing -- Robotic Shaver

Okay, kiddies, here we go again. I do the thinking and you get rich. This is another entry on the "Things that need inventing" file. Today, I need a robotic shaver. I do not want to shave anymore. I want to sit down (or stand) and press a button.

Then a robotic arm comes out. It has my face mapped in its database, so it will miss my mole. It knows my dimples and the difficult to get spots on my face. In short, it gives me a perfect shave every time.

If you get a pencil and paper out, and invent this thing, you too could be rich. And my royalties would not exceed 100%. So get busy and make this idea reality. This would be a perfect activity for this holiday Monday. (in case you didn't know, Whit Monday is a national holiday in the Bahamas).

I have all sorts of ideas that need inventing. To see some of them, click on this link:

http://cosmologicalcabbage.blogspot.com/search/label/Things%20that%20need%20inventing

No comments: