Day in Court

I have been on the rooftops of this tropical nation for the better part of a week now. Since I am an incurable voyeur, I have found the time fascinating. My installation team is not as enthused as I am about spending a lot of time on the roof in the hot tropical sun. They have to work, while I direct them and then appreciate the scenery.

One of the roof tops offers a view of the entrance to Magistrates Court #8. The court is a hell hole located on top of a cheap greasy burger joint. The court sees as its traffic, the dregs of humanity.

With my camera, I caught some human misery of someone awaiting their day in court. The unhappiness is extremely evident in the photograph. I know that I would not relish waiting to appear before a draconian judge in a tropical country.

No comments: