I can see the search engine referrers to this site. Although I have had the odd visit from Yahoo and AOL search engines, the vast majority come from Google. People have visited this site looking for answers to questions. I suppose that they did not find the answers, so I will provide them. I had these two queries visiting my blog yesterday:
The answer is: a BOHIO. Here is a picture of a bohio.
The second question is:
2) How to get a smooth palm tree trunk?
Many palm trees grow smooth, but if you want to smooth a rough one, there is only one method that I know of. Here is a pic:
The Haitian gardeners here wield the machete (or cutlass as it is called here) with dexterity, and they smooth up the palm trees quite well.
I realize that these answers are a day late, but I figure that someone else will google these terms again.
Here are the last 10 search terms that visited my blog:
- Google Search (how to get a smooth palm tree trunk)
- Google Search (WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE HOUSE THE LUCAYANS LIVE IN)
- Google Search (grand turk devastation)
- Google Search (The Lucayan Indians)
- Google Search (Woven Palm Tree)
- Google Search (veneer of civilisation)
- Google Search (cosmological cabbage)
- Google Search (Lordeus Haiti)
- Google Search (Montry Haiti)
- Google Search (how to tie cabbage)