Banana Rama

The Lovely One and I went daytripping to the western end of the island on the weekend. We stopped to eat lunch at this wonderful gourmet spot in the middle of nowhere. It is actually a farm, and they created a restaurant area outside the store which sells gourmet vegetables grown on the farm.

The eating area is a fabulous place. It is a tropical oasis with almost every kind of greenery all over the place. Lush plants are mixed with a fountain and walkways, and the tables are interspersed in the greenery.

As I was enjoying a pork tenderloin basalmic sandwich and a salad, I spotted this baby bunch of bananas. Before, I would tell all and sundry that I have never seen a bunch of bananas growing in this tropical paradise. I can no longer say that, and the proof is in the picture above.

No comments: