Another Day is Done

The Lovely One and I were returning from a day excursion on a ferry to another island in the stream. It was a particularly satisfying day in a tropical paradise, and we got to see other islands where the pace of life is totally different. It is important when you live on a small island, to get off it once in a while. It was particularly liberating to sail away in the morning.

As the ferry was winging its way back to our home port, I caught the setting sun saying goodbye to another day. It was a glorious end to another good one in the days of our lives. It reminded me of one of by favorite reggae songs by Bedouin SoundClash

Into the Night

I'm on the rocky road,
Heading down off the mountain slope,
And as my steps echo (echo) louder than before.

Another day is done,
Say good-bye to the setting sun,
See what i found, turn back to the ground
just like before.

Hey hey hey (hey!)
HEY Beautiful Day
HEY Beautiful Day.
Hey hey hey HEY Beautiful Day

When the night feels my song
,I'll be home, I'll be home.

Into the yonder grove,
Twist and turn on a lonley road.
In the twilight the day turns to night
and i'm alone.
And when the light has left,
I'm not sure of my every step.
Follow the wind that pushes me west
back to my bed.

Hey hey hey (hey!)
HEY Beautiful Day
HEY Beautiful Day.

When the night feels my song,
I'll be home, I'll be home.

No comments: